Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
SitesMatrix.com provides a collection of online resources referred to hereafter as "the Service".
You can review the most current version of the Terms at: http://sitesmatrix.com/terms.
By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms. In addition, when using particular SitesMatrix.com services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials "Content" posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that SitesMatrix.com does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will SitesMatrix.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that SitesMatrix.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that SitesMatrix.com shall have the right but not the obligation in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
You acknowledge and agree that SitesMatrix.com may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose Content, as well as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the Terms; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Sitesmatrix.com, its users or the general public.
Although SitesMatrix.com does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SitesMatrix.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Additionally, you will defend and indemnify SitesMatrix.com from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is pornographic, adult, or mature;
- that refers to gambling or is casino-related;
- that includes illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- that includes hacking/cracking information.
- Sales of prescription drugs;
- Violent content;
- Excessive profanity;
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails;
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others;
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods;
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays;
- Sales of weapons or ammunition e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns;
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Sitesmatrix.com employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "Services Offered".
- that advertises for sale weapons or explosives; controlled substances including but not limited to tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals, illegal drugs; stolen or counterfeit items; goods or services that do not in fact exist; items that violate or infringe the rights of others; any items you do not have the right to sell; any dangerous items.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages flooding attack to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service;
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- "stalk" or otherwise harrass anyone
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines e.g. Google and non-commercial public archives e.g. archive.org.
Termination of service
You agree that SitesMatrix.com, in its sole discretion, may delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service or any part thereof, immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sitesmatrix.com believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that sitesmatrix.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
Dealings with organizations and individuals
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Sitesmatrix.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
You agree not to use Western Union or MoneyGram to send or receive payment for any goods or services.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of SitesMatrix.com. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of SitesMatrix.com, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. Although Sitesmatrix.com does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SitesMatrix.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant Sitesmatrix.com all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that:
SitesMatrix.com disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and you should not rely upon it.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and SitesMatrix.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages even if Sitesmatrix.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from any aspect of your use of or interaction with the Service.
Any warranty not set forth in this Terms document, including any set forth by Sitesmatrix.com employees, will be invalid.
If any of the above provisions are void under governing law, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sitesmatrix.com, its officers, and its employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
SitesMatrix.com may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Sitesmatrix.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Sitesmatrix.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Sitesmatrix.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
These terms are governed by UAE laws.
In the event of any disputes between you and sitesmatrix.com the applicable law will be that of UAE governing laws. sitesmatrix.com is open to first attempting to resolve the dispute in an informal and amicable manner.
The seat of arbitration shall be the Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitral tribunal may award reasonable attorneys’ fees and the cost of the arbitration to the prevailing party.
Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets.
If the arbitral panel has not been formed, any party may seek interim relief from any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets, to which both you and sitesmatrix.com hereto do hereby submit for this limited purpose.
Violations of Terms
Please report any violations of the Terms, by emailing to contact@Sitesmatrix.com.
Dealings with Third Party Organization and Individuals
You will not hold sitesmatrix.com responsible for other users' Content, actions or inactions, items they list or the destruction of allegedly fake items. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, sitesmatrix.com is not obliged to participate in any dispute between you and other users of the Website. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ Content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. For certain categories, particularly motor vehicles and real estate, an offer initiates a transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
You acknowledge that sitesmatrix.com does not monitor, verify or approve Content, and that you are solely responsible for evaluating and verifying the accuracy of any Content posted on the Website
• Content posted on the Website that requires payment, whether by Credit Card through the website, or by check via a commercial contract is paid content "Paid Content" and must be paid for by the originator of the Paid Content.
• Prepaid Listings:
o Users wishing to list Paid Content on the Website will be directed to a third-party payment processing site. Upon receipt of a payment confirmation from the third-party payment processing site, sitesmatrix.com shall list the Paid Content to the appropriate section of the Website.
o Paid Content purchased using sitesmatrix.com’s nominated third-party payment processing site must be paid for with a credit or debit card issued by Visa or Mastercard or American Express via PayPal. You must be authorized to use the payment method you select.
o Under no circumstances shall sitesmatrix.com be obliged to refund any payments made in respect of prepaid individual listings.
• Prepaid Listing Accounts:
o Prepaid listing accounts are available for users who wish to post a larger volume of Paid Content over a specified time-period. Prepaid listing accounts are paid in periodic payments in accordance with the terms of a Prepaid Listing Account Booking Form as defined below.
o If you wish to set up a prepaid listing account you should contact us. sitesmatrix.com reserves the right to refuse any application prepaid listing account at its own discretion with or without valid reason.
o Upon receipt of prepayment, sitesmatrix.com will activate your prepaid listing account and credit your account with the agreed number of listings and you will be authorised to list properties for sale and/or rent and/or used cars for sale on the Website.
o Once the number of listings posted reaches the agreed limit or the account time period expires whichever occurs first you will no longer be able to list additional properties for sale and/or rent and/or used cars for sale on the Website.
o If sitesmatrix.com does not receive a periodic payment when due, it reserves the right to suspend your accounts and/or remove all Paid Content posted using any of your accounts until the arrears are brought fully up to date including in respect of any charges or processing fees reasonably incurred by sitesmatrix.com as a result of your non-payment. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL PERIODIC PAYMENTS. FAILURE TO SATISFY A PERIODIC PAYMENT OBLIGATION WILL RESULT IN DISRUPTION TO YOUR PREPAID LISTING ACCOUNT.
o sitesmatrix.com reserves the right to increase listing rates at its own discretion. sitesmatrix.com agrees to promptly notify via email holders of prepaid listing accounts of any rate increases and their revised periodic payments.
o You may cancel a prepaid listing account at any point after the expiry of three months from the campaign start date as set out in the Prepaid Listing Account Booking Form by giving sitesmatrix.com not less than 30 days prior notice of your intention to cancel. Cancellation notices should be sent to your designated account manager. For the avoidance of doubt you are obliged to meet your payment obligations until the expiry of the 30 day cancellation notice period. Upon expiry of the 30 day cancellation notice period sitesmatrix.com will deactivate your account and you will no longer be able to list additional properties for sale and/or rent and/or used cars for sale on the Website.
o You agree to not abuse the standard process by which sitesmatrix.com operates its Paid Content section, which includes but is not limited to, altering information in Property Feeds to manipulate the listing of properties, spamming the section with multiple listings of the same content, scraping information from listings or general disruption of the normal process sitesmatrix.com has in place. If sitesmatrix.com, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds you to be in violation of this, it reserves the right to suspend your account for a period of two weeks. If after reinstating your account, sitesmatrix.com, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds you to be in violation of these Terms for a second time, it reserves the right to cancel your contract.
o Upon deactivation of your prepaid listing account sitesmatrix.com will be under no obligation to offer any refund in respect of any unexpired time period or unused listings. sitesmatrix.com will return or destroy any post-dated cheques in its possession once all outstanding payment obligations owed to sitesmatrix.com have been satisfied.
• sitesmatrix.com is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any Paid Content posted on the Website.
• If you've signed up for a subscription package, you may cancel your subscription at any time without conditions and you will consequently not be charged on the next billing date.
• Delivery of purchased digital goods will occur within minutes of the purchase and will appear in the buyer's online account. A receipt will be sent by email to the buyer confirming the purchase.
• sitesmatrix.com may, at its sole and absolute discretion, initiate a refund should a transaction be deemed erroneous. Once initiated the amount will be credited back to the buyer within a few business days through the original mode of payment.
o Failure to comply with the listing pricing policy will lead to the deletion of the violating ads and possible account suspension without refund.
o sitesmatrix.com will not handle any liability, damages, costs and/or legal actions that may rise due to users violating our listing price policy.
5. Links to Third Party Sites
• Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
• We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.